Download ASHRM magazine straight to your smart device or read it from your desktop. Here's a little taster of what to look forward to in our February - April issue.
- BIG INTERVIEW: Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is at the forefront of the UAE’s push to be a world-class medical provider. So how is chief human capital officer Yaser Obaid recruiting the talent to enable this?
- Careem CEO: In our exclusive interview, Mudassir Sheikha details how the ride-hailing app is beating Uber at its own game, and empowering their fleet of 90,000 drivers at the same time.
- Building the talent pipeline in Saudi Arabia: To deliver its blueprint for economic development, KSA requires a highly skilled workforce. Changeboard’s exclusive research, in partnership with the City & Guilds Group, gathered the views of more than 500 employers around growing a sustainable talent pipeline.
- 5 minutes with Bupa Arabia’s Rawan Jalal: Bupa Arabia is the third-fasting growing organisation in the GCC. So how is newly-appointed director of organisation development Rawan Jalal managing the change?
- How culturally intelligent is your organisation?: Aligning global and local strategies could be the key to driving your business forward. We canvassed leaders for advice on how to define and achieve cultural intelligence.
- IATA’s three year plan: As the international trade association for the world’s airlines, diversity of thought and people is high on IATA’s agenda. So how is its Middle East and Africa office meeting this challenge and encouraging collaboration?
- What will salaries look like in 2017?: Can employees in the GCC expect a significant pay rise in 2017? Vijay Gandhi reveals the latest from Korn Ferry Hay Group’s annual salary survey.
- HR Summit and Expo 2016 round-up: With 4,000 delegates, more than 100 speakers and three days of knowledge sharing, what did we learn from 2016’s HR Summit and Expo?
- The best business hotels in Dubai: Combine business with pleasure with The Caviar Spoon’s guide to three of Dubai’s top hotels for business travellers.